Sunday 25 April 2010

Every time you say fairies don't exist you kill YOURS!!!

She is an angel in disguise or may be not; she is cuter and smaller than an angel and of course a lot more fun; probably she is a fairy. She has her wand hidden away somewhere in her designer handbag. But she swishes it ever so often that my wishes have grown wings now.

Unlike Tinkerbell she takes no credit for her magical spells. Fairy dust is all over me but she still thinks I am unaware she is the one. She has a hand full of chores, she juggles them with great ease and thinks it's no big deal.

I met her then when the bubble I lived in burst and I fell with a thud and broke my limbs. It was slippery and dark where I landed. I lost my grip, I felt flighty and cluttered as I went sliding into some bottomless depth. "That's it, it's all over" I thought, till I felt light and weightless like a feather.

It was her! She was gentle, her smile was cherubic. She harboured me. I was unsure as I leaned on, if I weighed more than she could bear. But she couldn't be bothered if it was so. She wanted to do more. More with no pretences.

Outside my room I hear her wings flutter to take off to Neverland probably... to bring back more fairy dust or to swish her wand to make wishes come alive. She can hide as much as she likes from me but I know for a fact she is "Neenabell" the fairy.

1 comment:

Vidisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.